Home Page

Pay for Overpaid Housing Benefits

Make a payment by debit or credit card
Please note: the page will reload if you change the "Pay for" field
* Help
🛒 Your Basket Ref1 Ref2 Ref3 Ref4 Amount
Your basket is empty - select something to add to your basket
If you have any queries about this service or a previous payment please contact Torbay Council by emailing: income@torbay.gov.uk.